NEW USERS:Before you can run Soundshaper, you need to :
- Download CDP Release 7 (PC) software: DOWNLOAD. This must be installed before Soundshaper.
- Then download the Full Version above (4.4.06), Tutorial Patches and Documentation.
UPGRADES and UPDATES
UPGRADING FROM SOUNDSHAPER PRO (4.2 or 4.3):
- Download the upgrade version.
This assumes you already have the supplied Text Data Files (cdpr7\txt), which are omitted from the download.
- Optionally copy Registration and Settings files from your current version (see the ReadMe file for details).
UPGRADING FROM SOUNDSHAPER LITE:
- Download the full version above and follow the instructions for installation.
LATEST UPDATE: Soundshaper 4.4.06
The update is only for those who have already installed Soundshaper 4.4 or later.
- Download an updated Soundshaper.exe and related files (7 May 2016): Soundshaper4.4.06UD.zip.
The update fixes recently found bugs and introduces some new features.
- Extract within your existing Soundshaper folder.
This is a fully-updated Help manual for Soundshaper 4.4.
The Soundshaper manual included in the CDP download is the 2013 4.2 version, which is now inaccurate.
BUGS AND ISSUES
For the latest Known Bugs and Issues, click here: KnownIssues.txt. This also lists the latest bugfixes and amendments.
Please e-mail with any bug reports or suggestions for improvement.
- Product support is not included for new users, except for problems with setting up.
- Existing registered users of Soundshaper Pro continue to have support, at least for the time being.
- New registrations are not currently available.
See the SUPPORT PAGE for:
- information on setting up CDP and Soundshaper
- advice on using an external audio editor with Soundshaper.